Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Olay Money Maker!


olay deal, originally uploaded by tucsoncouponer.

I went to Target and purchases 2 razors. One Venus Embrace and one gillete infusion. On sale for $6.99. I had a coupon for $2 off Venus, $4 off fussion and a get one olay body wash free with purchase of venus razor. Target is having a promotion where you get a $5 giftcard when you purchase 2 select razors. They also had a promotion for Olay, buy 3 products get a $5 giftcard. So i added two 8 packages of barsoap which were $5.50 each.
So out of ocket i spent $18.98, but then i got 2 $5 giftacrds. Taking my total down to $8.98.
I have also submitted for a $15 Olay rebate that you can get when you buy 3 products!
So i have made $6.02 on this deal!!!!!
I got the pikturika card games for .24 cents with a $5 coupon.

1 comment:

  1. Can you direct us to where the Olay $15 rebate can be found?

    ReplyDelete